Our first step is a free phone consultation to talk about your needs and to ensure that I am the right match for you and your family. Our goal is to get a sense of your current concerns and if the services we offer are going to be the most helpful option for you.
During that call, you’ll have an opportunity to:
- Share about your areas of concern – Why are you reaching out?
- Identify any goals you have in mind – Are there ways you can imagine things feeling better day-to-day?
- Note any details about what you might be looking for in a clinician and treatment – Have you had past experiences you want to either replicate or avoid? Are there certain types of adults you’ve noticed your child gravitates to?
- Ask questions about anything else you might want to know more about.
Once we decide to work together, you can schedule immediately. If for any reason, I’m unable to provide the support you’re looking for, I will help you find what you need.
Rates & Insurance
- $150 for 70-minute initial intake session
- Parents/Caregivers ONLY
- $130 for 60-minute individual therapy session
- $110 for 45-minute therapy session
- $130 for 60-minute family therapy session
- $55 for 60- 90 minutes
I am in-network for:
- United Healthcare/OPTUM
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services. I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, whit is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept checks and all major credit cards as form of payment. Payment of your copay or deductible is due at the time of service.
Please note that I have a strict cancellation policy. I ask that you contact me within 24 hours of the appointment time if you are unable to make it for your scheduled session. Sessions that are not canceled or rescheduled at least 24 hours in advance will be billed in full to the client. The reason for this is that I hold the session for you and if you do not show up, it takes the time from someone else who is in need of a therapy session.